Monday, October 27, 2008

Candidate For National Secretary of Labour Youth

I hereby announce myself as a candidate for National Secretary of Labour Youth. If elected I will serve the organisation to the best of my ability. I have an array of experience in supporting Dermot Looney's local election in the Tallaght Central Ward. As a Dublin South-West constituent member of the Labour Party, I have been active in protests against the deplorable state of our healthcare system and I have fought against the re-introduction of college fees. If elected I promise to:

Value the opinions of all Labour Youth members.

Encourage participation at all levels of the organisation.

Serve the Youth Executive with the best of my ability.

I ask you to vote for me, Colm Lawless, for National Secretary of Labour Youth at Youth Conference, running from 7th-9th of November 2008.

If you wish to provide any suggestions, drop me an email and I will be glad to take them.

colmlawless@gmail.com

Colm Lawless
Candidate for National Secretary

No comments: